Saturday, March 10, 2012

Elizabeth Taylor: My Love Affair with Jewelry


P IHere, in my own words and as I remember them, are my cherished stories about a lifetime of fun and love and laughter...I've never thought of my jewelry as trophies. I'm here to take care of it and to love it, for we are only temporary custodians of beauty. P --Elizabeth Taylor/I P She has mesmerized movie audiences since her debut in INational Velvet/I at the age of twelve, dazzled both men and women with her luminous beauty and iconic presence, displayed shrewd business acumen by creating a line of fragrances with unparalleled success, and her AIDS activism
Ultra Pak UP401 Multi Spice Shaker
My page chakrit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS My page COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment